Offered here is a 1967 Plymouth Belvedere Convertible that was extensively restored
The restoration was completed in 2005.
- The car was stripped to bare metal, everything disassembled, painted, powdercoated or replaced.
- Factory wheels and redline tires.
- HiPo 383 with 2 4-barrel carburetors and MSD ignition was installed with 400hp and 435 lbs of torque. 727 transmission installed.
- Custom JVC audio system with Bluetooth.
- Comes with a restoration folder.
Price: $25,000 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here to contact the seller
Originally listed on September 28, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: tns5
Location: Southampton, New York, United States